In an effort to provide product support to onsite wastewater treatment system professionals as well as home and business owners, Presby Environmental offers Advanced Enviro-Septic® (AES), and Enviro-Septic® (ES) EnviroFin®(EF) and Simple-Septic® (SS) Technology certification classes free of charge.
In most states, certification is required in order to design or install AES, ES , EF or SS Technology. See your state’s page on this website for details on certification requirements and availability of educational credits (CEUs/TCHs/PDHs). The classes are also a great way to learn more about our product, even if you are not seeking certification.
Upon successful completion of the class, you will be assigned a unique certification number and receive a certificate.
- Do the ‘Required Reading.’
- Take the ‘Online Certification Training’
- Take the ‘Online Certification Test.’
- After watching the videos, return to your state’s training page, and go to the ‘Online Certification Test’ section.
- Read the paragraph for test details, then click the link that says ‘Online Certification Test.’
- Fill in the information on the first page, then take the quiz.
- Warning: If you close the browser during the quiz, all answers will be lost, and you’ll have to start over. If this happens, call us at (800) 473-5298, ext. 26 and we will help you recover the questions you’ve already answered.
- When you’re done with the quiz, submit the answers. We will automatically receive your test results; if you passed, you will receive your certificate by email as an Adobe PDF, generally within 5 business days.
- Advanced Enviro-Septic®, Enviro-Septic® , Simple-Septic® , and EnviroFin(R) Technology
- Treatment Process
- Design & Installation Techniques
- System Design Examples
- Septic System Do’s & Don’ts
- Product Line
- Utilization of Website Tools
- Question & Answer Session
- Technical Support
As part of certification, an assessment test is required. This should be taken only after viewing the class videos and reading your State’s Design and Installation Manual. The test is open book and is not timed. A passing score of 70% is required for certification. If you do not have a high speed internet connection, we can mail you the presentation in DVD format. If you have special needs, contact our Training Coordinator at 1-800-473-5298, ext. 26.
Please use our Resource Map to find your state specific information, online training classes, and test.
Are you NOT from the following states Click here ?
Is your state listed above? Than do NOT take the test below.
*If you take the general training provided below but live in one of the above-referenced states, you will not receive a certificate that will enable you to design/install systems in your state, and will have to re-take the training. The general certification training below is only for those who live or work in states where there is not yet a state-specific training course.*
Presby Design & Installation Specifications Manual: D&I Specifications manual.pdf
Presby Design & Installation Specifications Certification Training: Certification Training
Presby Design & Installation Specifications Certification Test: Certification Test
Related to the above training