De-Nyte® has been tested and proven to reduce nitrates in treated wastewater to well within drinking water standards. De-Nyte® is patented and patent-pending. Only approved in New Hampshire and Maine.
Presby Environmental has developed its own patented denitrification product designed specifically for use with the Advanced Enviro-Septic™ (AES) Treatment System. Situated just below an Advanced Enviro-Septic™ System, Presby’s De-Nyte® System consists of a field of interconnected plastic De-Nyte® cells.
Home and business owners, particularly those near property lines or surface water, are faced with treating wastewater and preventing the release of nitrates at the same time. Shoreland and well water protection laws prevent many land owners from developing their property due to restrictions on the release of nitrates near surface water and wells. Some waterfront communities are condemning outdated septic systems and imposing stringent rules on replacement systems.
Effective wastewater treatment is essential to protect ground and surface water. Wastewater contaminants (including nitrates) kill aquatic life and foul ground and surface water, making it unsuitable for human consumption and recreation.
- Significantly reduces nitrates from treated wastewater
- May reduce nitrogen set backs as much as 75%
- May allow building on land controlled by shoreland protection laws
- Costs less to install and maintain
- Operates using an all natural, passive process
- Requires no maintenance for a projected life of 20 years
- Installs underground and out of sight
- Protects our water resources