Presby Environmental’s Newest Product. Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standard 40 Treatment Level Requirements. Ships Easily and Affordably Internationally and Nationally Through All Major Carriers. Currently Approved in NH and ME.
10 Stages of EnviroFinTM Treatment
1. Warm effluent enters the FDU and is cooled to ground temperature.
2. Suspended solids separate from the cooled liquid effluent.
3. Skimmers further capture grease and suspended solids from the existing effluent.
4. Perforations in the FDU allow effluent to seep into the dense mass of coarse, randomly oriented fibers and separate more suspended solids from the effluent.
5. The pipe (air duct) at the top of the fin allows air to flow along its length and into the fibers & System Sand promoting bacterial growth and treatment of the effluent. It is also a conduit for removal of waste gases at a different point in the cycle.
6. The fabrics and fibers provide a large amount of bacterial surfaces to break down solids.
7. Effluent passes into the geo-textile fabrics and grows a protected bacterial surface.
8. The sand wicks liquid from the geo-textile fabrics and enables air to transfer to the bacterial surfaces.
9. System Sand finishes treatment (polishing) of effluent to third party certified better than secondary treatment levels.
10. An ample air supply and fluctuating liquid levels increase bacterial efficiency and sustainability of the process.