The Advanced Enviro-Septic® (AES) Treatment System has been proven to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants without using any electricity or replacement media. Advanced Enviro-Septic® is patented and patent-pending.
AES is the revolutionary wastewater treatment system that combines treatment and dispersal in the same small footprint and for considerably less money.
Advanced Enviro-Septic® is an effective, passive onsite wastewater treatment system for residential, commercial and community use.
AES quickly and naturally establishes multiple bacterial treatment environments throughout the system that break down and digest wastewater contaminants that leave the septic tank.
- NSF-40 Class I Certified
- BNQ Certified for Secondary and Advanced Secondary Treatment
- Establishes treatment quickly throughout the system
- Effectively filters out even more suspended solids
- Utilizes natural processes
Highly purified wastewater is released to the soil, recharging the groundwater, preventing soil and groundwater contamination… click here to watch how it works.
- Less expensive
- Removes up to 99% of wastewater contaminants
- More adaptable
- Preserves the site
- Simpler to install and maintain
- No mechanical devices
- No replacement media or additives
Now you can have green, state of the art treatment at a fraction of the cost of complicated mechanical treatment units! AES has met and exceeded the same standards and achieved the same certification as “magic black boxes,” while using no electricity or replacement media (and without the hassle of semi-annual maintenance contracts).
- Each unit of Advanced Enviro-Septic® pipe is 10 feet long, has an outside diameter of 12 inches, and is clearly marked with the product’s name.
- Snap-lock couplings, offset adapters, PVC piping and end caps are used for system assembly.
- Readily available and easily worked System Sand is used to complete the System.