Designers & Installers
Why Design and Install Enviro-Septic® Technology?
Designers and Installers are experiencing the benefits of Advanced Enviro-Septic® (AES) and Enviro-Septic® Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- Provides superior treatment
- Installations are small, easy and fast
- Designs are adaptable to terrain, set backs and existing structures
- Design Advantage
- Installation Advantage
- Designer & Installer Certification
- System Sand
With over 200,000 Enviro-Septic® and AES Systems in the ground throughout New England, the Midwest and Canada, Enviro-Septic® Technology has a history of proven performance in the field.
You can design and install AES and Enviro-Septic® with confidence, knowing that top-notch technical support is a phone call or email away. We provide detailed written design and installation manuals, design tools, technical bulletins, troubleshooting assistance, and technical support to anyone using our product, free of charge.
Enviro-Septic® Technology works so well under a wide variety of soil conditions that it is frequently used as the remediation solution for failed systems.
The AES and Enviro-Septic® Systems offer a variety of choices and solutions for all types of sites that will benefit you and your customers.
- Combines treatment and dispersal in one small footprint
- Blends into sloping terrain for unusual configurations
- Adapts easily to commercial and residential sites
- Costs less than traditional installation products and materials
- Requires no electricity or mechanical parts
- Needs no maintenance other than standard septic tank pumping
- Uses a protected receiving surface to maximize bacterial activity and prevent the underlying soils from clogging
- Made from a significant amount of recycled plastic
- Small excavations
- Quick installations requiring small crews
- Utilizes readily available System Sand rather than more expensive crushed stone
- Components are light-weight and easy to handle
- Flexible design allows for odd-shaped installations, preserving the natural beauty of the property
- Can be installed on slopes without expensive retaining walls
- Can be installed by hand, eliminating the need for heavy construction equipment
Ongoing research proves that any onsite septic system will work better and last longer if it has a sufficient oxygen supply. For this reason, PEI is now recommending venting on all AES and Enviro-Septic® Systems. Given the minimal cost and effort it takes to add a vent to either a new or existing system, the benefits far outweigh any perceived detriments. Both of the following links provide a wealth of information.
In an effort to provide product support to septic professionals, Presby Environmental offers Enviro-Septic® Technology certification classes free of charge. In most states, certification is required in order to design or install an AES or Enviro-Septic® System (CEUs/TCHs/PDHs may apply). See your state page on this website for details on certification requirements and CEUs/TCHs/PDHs. The classes are a great way to learn more about our product, even if not seeking certification. Support in reviewing your first several plans is available to certification class graduates.
System Sand as specified in the state manuals is an essential component in the design and installation of Enviro-Septic® Technology. Presby Environmental maintains a System Sand Supplier Referral List for designers and installers. For information on System Sand Suppliers in your state, please see the Interactive Map page.
For more information on System Sand importance and requirements please review the system sand information page.