Regulators & Inspectors
Looking for More Information on Enviro-Septic® Technology?The Enviro-Septic® Technology has been scientifically proven to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants, recently becoming the first NSF International Certified wastewater treatment product that does not require electricity or replacement media! Presby Environmental has built strong relationships with regulators, inspectors and health officers around the country, working closely to design technical material to assist industry professionals in the field.
With over 100,000 Advanced Enviro-Septic™ (AES) and Enviro-Septic® Systems in the ground throughout New England, the Midwest and Canada, Presby Environmental is working hard to make this revolutionary technology available to citizens and organizations across the country, and across the globe. As part of Presby Environmental's commitment to providing top-notch support we offer valuable tools to industry professionals and system owners.
- Product certification and training (available online or via DVD)
- Plan review assistance available for graduates of our Certification courses
- Manual downloads
- Troubleshooting assistance and technical support free of charge
Versatile Wastewater Treatment SolutionsAdvanced Enviro-Septic™ and Enviro-Septic® have provided onsite wastewater treatment solutions for residential, commercial and community applications. As a result of numerous competitive advantages, Enviro-Septic® Technology has enjoyed tremendous success in Canadian and U.S. markets. Enviro-Septic® Technology creates a living, breathing ecosystem that purifies wastewater through entirely passive bacterial processes. These Systems accomplish an advanced level of treatment without using electricity, chemicals or additives.
- Preserves the underlying soils
- Permitted to be smaller and closer to restrictive features than conventional systems
- Require no reserve area in most cases
- Can be installed in soils which are not appropriate for other onsite systems
- Use pumps only to gain elevation (pressure distribution is not used with the System)