These files are intended to aid in designing an Advanced Enviro-Septic™ (AES) Treatment System or an Enviro-Septic® Wastewater Treatment System. There will be additional information required for a plan to be complete. Use these files at your own risk.
AutoCAD Format Files
All drawing files are in AutoCAD version 2000 format.
- You can select a Directory to see the files (or sub-directories) it contains.
- Select a File to open it (using appropriate AutoCAD software).
- Select a Zip Download to download all files in the directory in Zip format.
Please note the following naming conventions for AES or Enviro-Septic® Bed plans:
nnn = Length of row in feet
ccc = Center Line spacing in feet
rrr = Total number of rows
sss = (optional)Number of special sections
Please note the following:
- The drawing length in the naming is Pipe length not system sand length
- The total pipe width is not shown because it is a function of the Spacing and number of rows
- The raised adapters are provided for convenience and may need to be altered depending on the need for Serial sections
- The system sand outline has not been provided due to varying sand configurations that are slope specific
Directory - Enviro-Septic Formats
Directory - Enviro-Septic H-20
Directory - Enviro-Septic Venting
Directory - Enviro-Septic_Bed_Plans
Directory - Maze